By becoming a swift wash Brand Rep you agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
The Contract Period
The Brand Rep will be involved for a period of up to 1 academic session. Unless stated otherwise and if both parties are wanting to continue the contract after this period, the below terms and conditions still stand on a continuing contract.
What’s Involved As A Brand Rep
– Genuine enthusiasm and love for the products and brand shown on swiftwash social media: twitter, facebook, instagram
– Actively searches swiftwash and associated hashtags
– Scrolls through our comments feed and answers any questions about the brand we may have missed (we only get notification of the last 20 comments and likes on our feed, so we often miss comments and tags from our community)
– Promotes the brand on your own social media through photography and otherwise 3 times a week at least
– Represents the brand in public: as the face of the brand, you might be called on to talk about it at events, promote brand verbally, help spread the news
– swiftwash will need to use your photographs for promotions, publicity, on the site and other social media account
As a brand representative, you should:
• Be able to identify, incorporate, and impart the brand values and promote the brand in a positive manner
• Be skilled in communicating in crowded and noisy settings such as product launch events, trade fairs, etc.
• Be a cheerful individual who can easily attract and connect with all types of audiences
• Be physically fit and mentally alert while being adaptable to the situational requirements
• Stay updated with the recent developments with the brand
• Although you will generally control the means and methods by which you provide the Services, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines at all times when providing the Services to Promostaffing:
• • No Misrepresentation. You will not misrepresent the Product, or intentionally do anything that would lead to any misunderstanding or create disparaging views or opinions about the Product.
• • Intellectual Property. You will respect the copyright and trademark rights of the manufacturer of the Product (the “Manufacturer”), and you will not engage in any behavior that tends to disparage, diminish or violate any of the Manufacturer’s intellectual property rights.
• • Return of Property. Unless otherwise stated by the Company, you agree to maintain in good condition any Product-related accessories, apparel or equipment provided to you by Promostaffing (“Company Property”), and to return all Company Property to the Company at the conclusion of the Services or sooner if requested by the Company. Unreturned Company Property shall be chargeable to you, and may be setoff against any Fees due or payable to you hereunder.
• • Endorsement. Any endorsement by you of a Product must be accurate, truthful, and based on your actual experience using or reviewing the Product. You will refrain from making any statements about any Product that you do not believe to be truthful or accurate.
• • Compliance. At all times, the Services must be provided in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• • No Resale. If you are provided with an opportunity to acquire the Product(s) at a discounted or promotional rate, then you agree that you will use any Product(s) acquired in that manner for your personal use only, and you will not resell, lease or rent such Product(s) to any third party for reason whatsoever.
What The Brand Rep Gets In Return
– laundry for the session will be handled for free: only your laundry with a limit of 50 clothing items per month
– free washes to clients specifically coming from you
– Lots of love and appreciation
We have the right to withdraw you from the contract anytime, if we find you are not abiding by the terms and condition.
with viable reasons stated you can decide to pull out of contract